Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A big development in my life

Something else wonderful has been going on in my life. Back in September, I met a guy named Brian. He found me on Myspace of all places. We have been spending quite a bit (well almost all of our) time together, and I really like him. He is super sweet and I truly enjoy being with him. I've even gotten him dressed up on a few occasions for a few work events, and he cleans up quite nicely. Here's my favorite picture of us. I've met his parents and his sister/brother in law, and they are really nice as well. He met mom, and I'm hoping to have him meet dad and the rest of the Walters clan very soon. We've talked about moving in together next summer when our leases run out, so things are definitely moving in a wonderful direction.

0 comments: