Monday, May 15, 2006

Life really isn't what you hope sometimes

So about four weeks ago, Adam called and asked if I'd meet him for dinner. We did, and he begged me to forgive him, which I did, because I loved him and wanted to see if we could figure things out. It was going really well, until tonight, when he broke up with me in the parking lot of a Border's. I don't even know how to comprehend this. He hasn't broken my heart once - he did it twice. He said he thought that being with me was what he wanted but it really wasn't. He said I'm a great person and he knows he'll regret it, but he just doesn't want to be with me - even though just last week he was talking about moving in together later this year. This guy is truly a piece of crap. He has some serious problems. But that doesn't make it hurt any less. I am more heartbroken than I was the first time because I thought that it was different. It sounds so cliche, but I really did think that it'd work this time. Boy I feel like a prize idiot.

0 comments: