Sunday, March 05, 2006

My first blog


I thought that this site would be a good way for me to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in my life out here in Albuquerque. For historical sake, I'll recape what's gone on since I accepted the job out here.

I made the drive from Dallas to Albuquerque on February 2nd to be closer to Adam. We'd had a long-distance relationship for almost 16 months, and I was so excited about the prospect of being closer to him. We wouldn't be in the same city right off the bat, but we'd only be about 90 minutes apart. And later this summer we were going to move to Santa Fe together. But on February 12th, he broke up with me. And since that day, my world has not been the same. Not only am I learning a new job in a new city, but I'm doing it without the person that I was building my life around.

I am so thankful that I have a GREAT job. I actually love my work. I'm an Account Executive for a great agency in downtown Albuquerque, and I couldn't be happier. So at least that's something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i admire you!