Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A wonderful weekend

Last weekend (April 19th) I traveled to Dallas for my bridal shower. I was totally overwhelemed by how much trouble everyone went to in order to make it a special time. My roommate from my sophomore year of college flew in from North Carolina (I had not seen her in 7 years). My aunt drove up from Austin (a good 3 hour drive), and my best friend and matron-of-honor threw an unbelievably beautiful (and yummy) party.

There are a lot of pictures, so instead of loading them all on here, I'm just going to link to them on shutterfly.
Bridal shower pictures

It was also the weekend of my bachelorette party. There are some pics here, but I haven't loaded all of them.
Bachelorette party pictures

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so special!

0 comments: