Friday, September 01, 2006

I don't believe it


Some of you may know about my struggles with Adam to get some very valuable pictures back from him. I used his camera during several trips right before our breakup, and he refused to send the pictures to me because I didn't "handle our breakup well." Included in those pictures were shots of me with my grandparents. After my grandfather died, I begged him to realize that what he was doing was so wrong there weren't words to truly describe it. Somehow he felt that me asking for them was a way to try and get him back (shallow idiot). He never understood that it was me wanting the only images of with my grandfather from the last decade.

Well I guess I finally got through to him because today I received my pictures in the mail, and I am so glad I pushed the issue because this picture from my trip to Florida in May is something I will treasure the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it. Fight the good fights!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.