Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Birthday surprises




Yesterday was my 33rd birthday (eek) but it was filled with lots of wonderful surprises. It started off with a call from my sister, who is in Spain right now. My bestest friend in the whole wide world sent me the beautiful necklace I'm wearing in the photo. My dad sent me the gorgeous flowers. And Josh, the guy I've been seeing, took me to the Melting Pot (the pics in the white dress are from dinner), which is my favorite restaurant. Josh is the guy I was seeing after Adam and I broke up the first time. He is so sweet and being really understanding of everything I've been through. He wants to make sure I know that there are nice guys out there, and he is one of them. So the birthday I was dreading actually turned out quite wonderful.

0 comments: